What if I told you that taking 5 minutes off your run and putting it towards running technique drills would help you hit your next PR? Help you find the speed you’ve been searching form and as always prevent injury!
What is good running technique?
We’re going to break it down step by step.
Video demonstrations that guide you through the entire process.
First we’re going to cement good form and then we’re going to add on the drills that will help provide you with the speed you’ve been searching for. Elite runners have known to do these FOREVER, but we every day runners skip right over them without realizing…
Drills are the secret sauce.
Adding less than 5 minutes to your warm up a few runs a week.
You have goals and you have less than 5 minutes to make them happen.
10 Minutes a Week to Better Running
- Stop wasting time on drills that are teaching you bad form (like the forward lean done wrong)
- Stop trying to figure out if you’re doing strides right, I’ll show you how and why you better be doing them
- Stop saving tons of videos that you do once and forget
- Stop trying to figure out how to make it part of your routine
- Follow the calendar guide for smart progression
- Utilize the follow along workouts and quick demos
- You’ll graduate from learning how to get your foot landing under your body to the same warm up drills elite runners use to before speed workouts
Each day you’ll get an exact description of what to do that’s been put together from my decade of coaching and nearly two decades of running 1600+ miles a year.
I can tell you within weeks of adding drills in to my routine, my easy run paces started to drop and my speed work paces started to drop. It works.
JOIN before May 1st to take the challenge as a group and get access to the 30 Day Core Challenge.
Currently Virtual Run Club is 17.99, but that price continues to increase as we add more content and coaching every single month! So get the best price for life, by starting now.
This course may be offered as a stand alone in the future, but will start at $59. That’s over 3 months of run club where you get access to 7 running coaches and the $59 30 Day Core Program!
More FAQ below.
Trust me we can unlearn some of your bad running techniques and get you on the right track.
What to expect in the 30 Day Running Technique Challenge:
- Calendar outlining exactly what to do for 5 weeks
- 5 minute max drills for any specific day
- 8 videos to improve your form
- 10 videos of drills to improve your speed
- 4 videos to understand running gait and analysis
- 2 runners will WIN A FREE GAIT analysis from Elevate PT
- Follow along videos for each day and short demos, so you can choose what you need
- Access all videos inside the Thinkific platform where you register
What else happens in Virtual Run Club
- LIVE Q&A with me each Thursday – Answering your questions about form and so much more
- Monthly LIVE with Coach Cortney Berling Dietitian
- 30 Day Core Program (value $59)
- Strength Workout videos from Coach Kaitlyn, Coach Amanda, Coach Stacey and Coach Laura
- Group accountability and support through our private FB page
- Small in person group runs are also getting started, plus race meet ups
- Training plans for multiple distances (value $150)
- Special Run Club only giveaways
- Special Run Club only discounts from On Running, UCAN,Resilience CBD, Nathan Sports and many other incredible brand partners that more than pay for a month in the club!
OPTIONAL: You can join for 12 months to get the club at $15.99/month!
Why we want to spend time on running technique?
99% of runners who end up in physical therapy with an injury hear the words “Weak hips” or “inactive glutes”.
This is our chance to fix those issues before they start and prevent knee pain, low back pain, hip pain and ankle issues!
What happens in VRC after this?
And of course the club doesn’t stop with our running technique program, if you stay with us we’re going to keep rolling with marathon training, runner strength training, nutrition and so much more!
Endurance Building Focus
– Continuing to build on half marathon training
– Start focusing on Fall marathon training
– Incorporating more strength training workout with videos and guides
What People are Saying About Virtual Run Club
People hitting PR’s, feeling stronger, finding support and motivation in a time when we might be struggling.
COMMON RUN CLUB FAQS
After talking on IG Stories about Virtual Run Club you had a lot of awesome questions! Instead of sending out individual messages, I thought it was better to answer them for everyone because someone else is probably wondering too!
What if I am not currently running?
There is no specific running plan that anyone must follow in the group. Instead, this is a place to get answers, find motivation and hopefully help you build back stronger (especially when we bring in experts like Physical Therapists so you can ask questions!).
Are Training Plans Provided?
Customized training plans are part of our personalized coaching options, which starts at $150 a month. Inside the group it’s a lot more about helping you maximize your training and you will have access to some of our standard plans for 5K, 10, Half marathon!
Are there guys in the group?
Yes indeed! While we do have more females than males, we’re continually getting more gentleman to join us because the tactics of training really aren’t gender specific!
Do I need a FB Account?
You can access the course without one, but all the discussions and talks with coaches do happen on our Private Facebook Group.
We definitely have members who have a FB account just to join us there, so you don’t have to make it a public account. I have tested other group chats in the past and this one just works most universally.
What if I’m not in the US?
Running is universal and so is our group! We have runners from Australia, Israel, a ton in the UK/Ireland and so many other spots.
Will I be charged monthly?
Yes. It’s a monthly fee to remain in the group with access to all the coaches, experts and guides. However, you are free to cancel at anytime.
Our running community is about so much more than just race day. We have a bond that others may never quite understand and now is our chance to help support each other when we can’t do it through high fives.
Who’s Running this Group?
Pun fully intended because I love them! If you’re new around here, I’m Amanda Brooks.
Certified running coach and personal trainer since 2012.
Author of thousands of articles about running and the book Run To The Finish, as well as a long time runner myself having covered over 26,000 miles.
I believe in researching everything and staying up to date on the latest information to ensure that you have it too! The 6 additional coaches in the group have been coaching for years, one is an RD, another is an Ultra queen and the other has been training people in person for years.
It’s a combo of resources to answer all your questions.
I hope you’ll come along for the ride with us because we always achieve more together than alone.
Other ways to connect with Amanda
Instagram Daily Fun: RunToTheFinish
Facebook Community Chatter: RunToTheFinish